Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Mothership

I'm designing this blog to be the central hub to all of my online properties, profiles and presences. The 3 Ps I'll call them. I own something like 6-8 different urls, have a few places online where you can view my artwork and have a couple different twitter feeds. It only makes sense to have a central hub with links to all those things.

 You may notice the box in the upper right-hand corner of this blog that is labeled Bucketofchuck Corp. This box contains links to all of my websites; some of which have not been updates in a very long time. The original bucketofchuck site is still there in all of its late 90's html glory. I intend to keep this as the central connection to everything I do on the web.

 I also need a place to develop my online portfolio. I will post images of my drawings and paintings here as well. Those may be linked to my divant art page, or a flicker stream but you should be able to access them here as well. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment